25 July 2011

westernly

right now i smell like/feel akin to my grandmother's dishes: even when you wash them, they are still dirty.
but they are washed underneath dried lavender.

i thought about rob almost consistently all day which happens from time to time. it's also nice when he comes into my mind in a busy day.



i have known and unknown people. it is easier for me to let go of them now but sometimes they come into my mind, on quiet or on busy days. sometimes people do reach out to me. i used to reach out to everyone, needlessly. i am not good at confronting things. even though i am very nostalgic, and even thought i might loathe someone most likely there will come times when i truely, truely miss them, it's also outrageously good to realize when someone is only ever hurting you. bad things happen in my life but when i am able to identify one or several i can weed them out. i think this is stemming from the fact that i am in a very cleansing mood and also have been trying to clean my room for a long time. rose bud

No comments:

Post a Comment