20 August 2011

tis a dainty thing to command, though twere but a flock of sheep

something has gone awry in my neck. i guess i must've slept in a strange position and thusly fucked myself over for the rest of the week. it's a very strange tense pain at the back of my neck and my head. i stood up tonight and walked into the kitchen and almost fell over from this pain. it comes in slow waves. i've never experienced anything like it. it's like someone slammed the back of my neck with a wooden plank. this has gone on for two days now, and sometimes the pain comes forward from the back of my head to my eyes. tonight i was so exhausted when i got home that i kept resting my head down and my neck started up and i decided to go to sleep but i was plagued by various thoughts so i had to get up. i woke up with a cold this morn.


i woke up cold wishing it were winter




my hair grew a lot this past month




i have been aching for some incense. incense comforts. i comfort. people comfort. people go weak to be comforted; to me this is a good quality about humans




there will never not be anything to say because there are an infinite number of sentences and word combinations.




ointment for disappointment

No comments:

Post a Comment