10 June 2011

my hair is a completely different texture every year. ive heard that what you eat affects (effects?) the texture of your hair (among other things, obviously) so i wonder if maybe my diet/stress levels fluctuate/change completely every year, or if it is just a weird part of my "aging process". i feel like my hair is now as wry as my attitude can be, but then again sometimes it can be soft like my skin, and i maybe i am a soft hearted person as well

the weather probably is a contributing factor too.


my brother's girlfriend caught us a fish. she always brings things for us and makes me things/gives me gifts. those delicious chinese baked goods. cloud like. while on the phone i unwrapped it and looked at it. it's really pretty, i'm not sure what kind of fish it is but damn. it's not that big, maybe a foot long and not spectacularly colorful, but it shimmers and it still has eyes. fish are beautiful. i'm not a big fan of fishing, but i think it's romanticized a lot in so many different mediums, which attracts me to it more. i don't know how to feel about this.


it's weird what makes me lonely

No comments:

Post a Comment